What to look for in a home security camera in Concord
Getting snagged on video is the last thing a prowler wants This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective devices to think about as you figure out your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras will be effective when set up properly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your home’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Concord? You’ll be happy to know these critical devices include more conveniences than earlier versions. You are able to watch live footage from indoor cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated deterrents from exterior cameras. You’ll also have instant access to your cameras through a central touchscreen panel or smartphone app.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in Concord
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your residence’s defense to a whole new level. These vital parts of your alarm system may come equipped with an incredible array of features like two-way audio, night vision, and customizable zones. Review all of the available options here.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a camera that can take action automatically. If odd behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will appear on the outside of the lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut views of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their clarity when closing in on specific spots.
- Cloud storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the chance to review video straight from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Concord are typically paired to a handy smartphone app. You can view real-time streams or saved video and even engage or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will post an alert to your cell phone when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection allows cameras to engage if unusual activity is detected. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or loved ones: Would you like to check in with your kids once they get home from school? Do you have a stranger at your front door? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional talk so you may chat with the people detected by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Configurable zones: This convenience gives you the chance to program the precise space you want your camera to watch over. This can be helpful to limit what you record as you wouldn’t require alerts whenever an automobile goes by on the street.
Configure your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Concord. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Call (802) 909-3379 to start or fill out the following form to engage our experts.