Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Concord goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will spring to action. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when a medical emergency occurs, one attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are sent out. If you have a burglary alarm - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to contact you via the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your first contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a position to converse with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Concord
Stay ready for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Concord from Vivint. Dial (802) 909-3379 to start the customization of your home’s security today.