After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Concord home monitoring works
If you select 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security experts at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants linked directly to your smart components. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.