How does home monitoring work in Concord?
After much consideration, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Concord home monitoring works
If you select 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security experts at all times. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your team is there to help you through the emergency and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security consultants linked directly to your smart components. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied making sure those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more essential when a crisis takes place when you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector going off or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to notice the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Concord home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All device communications are directed through this important, central command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly get in contact with your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature letting you speak right to your monitoring team
- You are able to call for help with any type of concern, including medical matters
If you’re unable to find your mobile device when an emergency occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring agents straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Concord security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and request a completely connected Concord smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you need. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it is included with our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, call (802) 909-3379 or fill out the form on this page to start.