The latest in monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in functionality too. These components not only sense smoke, they are also able to perceive rising heat levels. When they are activated, your monitoring team is immediately notified. They can even be programmed to forward notifications directly to your cell phone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Concord?
When an emergency happens, you will have plenty to do simply ensuring your loved ones are safe. Having assistance standing by that will promptly confirm the alarm and inform emergency personnel for you is simply a wise choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Concord:
- Fire or smoke is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system alerts your around-the-clock monitoring professionals immediately
- You are called to verify the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will contact emergency services in an instant
These steps, from the tripping of your component to the notification of the fire department, take place in rapid succession. As you collect your loved ones to leave the house, first responders are probably already responding. When you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will get these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Increased probability of fast response times from first responders
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which device was set off
- Sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to keep in mind that catastrophes can happen unexpectedly. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend succeeds in topple it over. While this might seem unlikely, it has happened before. If it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay safe with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Concord, it’s the perfect time to upgrade your home with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with integrated fire alarms and other safety devices in your personalized plan. When you choose around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be safeguarded at all times, irrespective of where you are. Start on your modern smart home now by contacting (802) 909-3379 or completing the form below.