Your security system’s indoor cameras in Concord are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and accessible through a user-friendly app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your child from any location via your smartphone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition images of your baby. You are even able to view recorded clips straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you can actually talk to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you are able to use the audio feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides sleep time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you can have motion-activated notifications sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy press of a button, your youngster can contact you by means of cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a fantastic perk. If you notice that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it could be a bit warm in the nursery, you are able to adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You may integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone mobile app.
Get Your Concord smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Concord smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Dial (802) 909-3379 today and see how we can make your home more convenient and safer for everyone.